Remote interpretation service
We operate a global network of highly professional interpreters capable of delivering almost any type of remote communication support. We offer remote interpretation for events of any size, any location, any length of time.
- Webinars, conference calls, webcasts
- Small and medium-sized events, such as seminars, workshops, sales meetings
- Large conferences with only a few delegates in need of interpreting services.
We can meet all types of remote interpreting requirements:
- Real time (simultaneous)
And numerous remote interpretation solutions, depending on your requirements and technical set up.
Partnership with Interprefy AG
Through our dedicated technology partner, Interprefy AG, we can also provide a premium cloud-based platform using advanced communication technology, for audio and video remote interpreting of conferences, meetings, and events.
Interprefy revolutionises simultaneous interpreting by using standard IT equipment instead of specialised hardware. Interpreters work remotely, and the audience hear their crystal clear voices through smartphones, tablets, laptops or PCs.
- Information security guaranteed – 128-bit encryption across all communication streams
- Full bandwith audio and high-quality video, with very low latency
- Bespoke log in required for access to each event
- Confidentiality agreements in place
- Technical support before and during the event to ensure high quality and reliability.
Web conferencing Providers
If you are a web conferencing provider requiring multi-lingual communication support, we can provide real time simultaneous interpretation via our secure VoIP platform, which can connect to your web conferencing platform. This provides security, guaranteed connectivity, and no need for additional software or platforms to plug into your web conferencing solution.
Participants can log on as usual, and hear the seamless interpretation in whatever language they require.
Global Lingo remote interpretation service
- Interpreters are located remotely
- Increased flexibility – particularly for last minute language requirements
- Increased flexibility on pricing models – no longer tied into full day conference interpreting fees for shorter, ad hoc meetings
- Times, resources and costs for renting, transporting and installing interpretation equipment are eliminated
- No travel and accommodation costs
- 24/7 global coverage from Global Lingo
- Extensive database of highly skilled linguists to meet variety of needs, from top level conference interpretation, to one to one language support
- 10 years’ translation and interpretation experience
- Dedicated in house technical experience on remote interpretation
- Technical support provided in preparation of event, for testing purposes, and during the event