What makes us different?
We recognise the importance of precise, fluent, clear messaging for businesses operating globally. The art of creating a piece of work that is as impactful in the target language as it is in the source language involves more than just a literal word‑for‑word translation; it requires the ability to match the tone and context of the original piece to the target language.
For us the creation and management of multi-lingual material is more than a business, it is a passion, and this is reflected in our commitment to providing an exceptional service delivery. We also pride ourselves on being able to learn and adapt to provide a tailored workflow that best suits your needs.
A translation service to suit your needs
We pride ourselves on possessing expert knowledge and experience in managing Global Lingo certified resources across multiple time zones. With the location of our world-wide offices, we can work on your project through the full 24-hour cycle, improving delivery times.
We ensure the following:
- Access to 6,000+ freelancers specialising in over 150 languages
- Use of in-country linguists, translating only into their mother tongue
- Translators with sector specialisation in addition to linguistic expertise
- Maintenance of a ‘terminology list’ from source to target language for each client
- Use of translation memory tools ensuring consistent translation in the target language
- Use of desktop publishers, engineers and testers to provide print/publish ready content.
- Dedicated client portal, GloZone, centralising the entire project cycle.
Our project managers:
- Are experts in managing multi-language and services projects
- Analyse and advise on process improvements to better streamline the workflows
- Specialise in sectors and take the time to understand an organisation’s terminology, style preferences, deadlines and budgets
- Demonstrate high proficiency in combining task management with process workflows and language technologies.