Global Lingo has a wealth of experience providing transcription and minute taking services to HR departments, mostly within the Financial Services, Legal and Oil and Gas sectors.
Our writers specialise in providing content for the following meetings:
- Disciplinary hearings
- Grievance hearings
- Consultation meetings
- Investigation meetings
- Employment review meetings
We understand that grievance, disciplinary and consultation meetings are sensitive in more ways than one.
That’s why you can trust Global Lingo to provide:
- An impartial third-party service that’s free from judgement
- Writers that are professional, punctual and vastly experienced in this field, whether attending in person or remotely
- A final document that is an accurate and unbiased reflection of the content of your meeting
- A meticulous approach to data security
- Hardware that is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by its designated writer or project manager
- A secure external server where completed transcripts are stored and deleted after a set period of time.
How does the service work?
Our expert writers can either attend your meeting in person, dial into the meeting remotely or you can send us your meeting audio in any format. Whilst all three methods work efficiently, we always recommend if possible to have one of our writers at your meeting in person. This helps with attributions, and allows us to provide a more personal service, although we understand that given the often sensitive nature of such meetings it is sometimes preferable to have the writer attending remotely.
Our experience in providing quick and extremely accurate documents over the last 10 years is why we are the first choice to cover HR and investigation meetings for many of the world’s biggest entities, including HSBC, BNP Paribas, Standard Chartered, BP, the World Food Programme and the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
Click here to view our HR client case studies.