The information that you require translating will not always be written down. That is why Global Lingo is happy to offer combined foreign-language transcription and translation.
The Transcription for Translation Process
- Transcription: first, we turn your spoken words into a written document. This can be a verbatim transcript or something more summarised, depending on your requirements.
- Translation: second, the person who transcribed the text will then translate it into the target language.
By leveraging our international network to ensure that the same person can transcribe and translate your recording, we help keep your costs down while providing a higher-quality, smoother and quicker service.
As with our English-language business, Global Lingo is proud to be a market leader in the provision of language-summary services. We recognise that a fully verbatim transcript and translation may not be the most efficient solution for you, so our adept and experienced professionals can offer a more concise document. With a track record of success serving blue-chip clients, you can trust that we will get it right first time.
Our clients use this transcription and translation:
- To share legal depositions and interviews across national jurisdictions
- To communicate investor-relations meetings to overseas institutions
- To distribute board minutes among global stakeholders
- To complement visual media for worldwide audiences
Simple transparent prices
Our pricing is simple and transparent. We charge one flat hourly fee for the audio transcription and then our standard rate for translation. Although the word count of the transcription and translation will depend on the source language and speed of speech, we always commit to a price per hour of audio and 1,000 words of text so you know what to expect.
Exacting business standards
As well as our own translation standards Global Lingo are members of the Association of Translation Companies (ATC) and abide by their standards and bye-laws. We also hold ISO 9001 Quality Management and ISO 14001 Environmental Management standards which we see as vital to our commitment to quality at every level of the business.