Why minute-taking services?
Love them or hate them, meetings are an undeniable fact of life in the workplace. It is estimated that 35–50% of your time at work is spent in meetings depending on your level of seniority. If each meeting requires a clear set of minutes to be produced on top of that, they can be a severe time sink – time which would undoubtedly be better spent elsewhere.
Global Lingo is able to assume the burden of minute-taking for you, leaving you free to focus on other areas and use your time in a more productive way. Whether a grievance hearing, investigation interview or board of directors meeting, our minute-taking services aim to deliver significant operational and cost efficiencies to your organisation, as well as an end product which is a comprehensive, accurate yet concise account of your meeting.
Why do companies choose Global Lingo?
Over the past decade, Global Lingo has consolidated its position as the leading provider of minute-taking services locally and internationally.
When you choose Global Lingo as your minute-taking partner, you will receive:
- A bespoke service, with a dedicated project manager and specialised writer whose expertise is tailored to your own requirements
- Unparalleled flexibility, which means that we can be available to attend in person or over the phone at any time, day or night, anywhere in the world
- 24/7 turnaround with amazing quality
- Prudent treatment of confidential data, including a suite of encrypted hardware and secure external storage of your files
- Over a decade of experience.
All this speaks to why Global Lingo’s minute-taking service is the first choice of many of the world’s biggest entities, including HSBC, Bank Leumi, EFRAG, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, Aon, Louis Vuitton and the European Patent Office, to name a few.