Global Lingo has become a specialist language services provider in the not-for‑profit sector. Working with organisations such as the American Cancer Society, the European Society of Cardiology, the World Food Programme and IFAD (Office of Audit and Oversight), we provide translation, DTP services and transcription in English and non-English languages.
Our mandates include the provision of:
- Transcription for investigative interviews in English and non-English with subsequent translations
- Multi-language translation of fund-raising material, marketing brochures and impact reports
- Transcription of Annual General Meetings, executive briefings and board meetings
- Translation of presentation material, including PowerPoint decks
- Translation of software, help and support material for training.
Global Lingo employs experienced language professionals, writers and editors that specialise in managing content. They are experts in combining task management with process workflows, language and audio technologies. All our project managers, writers, editors and linguists have proven industry-specific experience.
As a trusted partner to companies in a diverse range of sectors, we also support human resources departments for disciplinary hearings and grievance issues. We employ professional writers and editors for transcription and minute-taking, and also regularly provide both remote and on-site minute-takers for board meetings and other significant corporate events.