Sales & Marketing Support For Professional Writing Services and Translations
Provide support to the sales organisation in driving the continued growth of Global Lingo. Primary focus is to coordinate digital campaigns and drive both email and social media marketing initiatives. In conjunction, take ownership of tactics for enhancing website position and ranking. This role will be expected to provide support for tender submissions to both large corporations and public sector bodies, and to support the general marketing efforts of the sales organisation. Although primarily a support function this role will have direct exposure to both new and existing customers of Global Lingo.
Main Key Performance Indicators
- Increase in number of campaigns (using salesforce).
- Improvements in the use of social media to create customer interest in Global Lingo.
- Ownership of Global Lingo blog.
- Ownership of Company newsletter.
- Increase in traffic to Global Lingo website.
- Work with the sales team to create campaigns across customer groups and verticals.
- Assist in the preparation of targeted marketing material highlighting the value proposition of Global Lingo.
- Focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), developing strategies to increase number of visitors to our website by achieving high ranking placements in search results.
- Social media marketing, developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Work with key stakeholders in the preparation and delivery of material for weekly or bi-weekly blog posts.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of a monthly customer newsletter.
- Work with the pricing department to provide both content and general support for large tender submissions – working also with the sales team; the sales director and CEO of Global Lingo.
- On occasion, and during busy periods of activity, provide general administration support to the sales team and sales director.
- On occasion attend client meetings and conferences with the sales team.
This position would suit a candidate with between one and three years’ experience in
a marketing / digital marketing position. Highly creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate and with knowledge of website analytical tools this role provides a candidate with the opportunity to learn from seasoned industry executives. Educated to degree level in marketing or a related field, this position would suit an ambitious individual looking to take on more responsibility and get greater direct exposure to a blue-chip customer base. With an opportunity to eventually own and drive the company’s marketing initiatives, this role will suit someone who embraces and enjoys working in a fast moving, successful and challenging enterprise.
Sales Director and / or CEO
Based on experience