The requirements for audio-visual equipment are many and varied, that’s why we ensure that we discuss all your requirements fully with you before we suggest any of our audio-visual solutions. Whether your requirements can be met with simple audio recording or secure high definition video conferencing, we offer you innovation and experience that you can trust.
Global Lingo specialises in bringing state-of-the-art audio-visual technology to government departments, courtrooms, public inquests, coroners’ offices, and press and corporate conferencing. With offices in London, Leeds and Singapore we can meet your needs wherever you are.
Our audio-visual solutions include:
- Courtroom and Tribunal AV Equipment
- High Definition Video Conferencing
- Audio and Video Conversion and Manipulation
- Digital Audio Recording (DAR)
- Press and Conferencing Equipment
- Infra-red Language Distribution
- Interpreters’ Booths
- Wired Language Distribution
- Conference Microphone Systems
- Wireless Conference Microphone Systems
- A full range of other audio-visual facilities including PA systems, plasma screens and data projection
Our engineers and technicians are also able to set up the equipment in a wide variety of venues to meet your requirements exactly, including board rooms, government chambers, hotel ballrooms, and conference centres. The size of the system and its operation will also be engineered by our staff . We ensure that all our systems are easy to use, so that meeting attendees will be able to utilise them from the moment they enter the room.