We’re looking for an ambitious sales person to join our transcription team. We’re a fast growing company and this is a great opportunity.
Based in our Leeds office your primary responsibility will be liaison with existing clients to help with enquiries and develop accounts as well as handling incoming transcription enquiries. The role will also involve finding and developing new accounts using your entrepreneurial skills.
This job is vital to the success of Global Lingo’s transcription sales performance and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role as the bridge between the company and our high-profile transcription clients.
You don’t need any experience of working in the language industry because we’ll supply you with all the support and training you need.
Sales job opportunity
You will be a highly organised with the ability to build relationships with clients to deliver excellent customer service and develop accounts.
The skills you’ll posses are:
- First class organisational and administrative skills
- Great IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Relationship management
- Good time management
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Competitive salary and commission based on experience
- Company Laptop
- Bespoke on the job training in all software
- Support from an experienced and friendly team
- Opportunity to rise through the company dependent on performance
- Office based role with easy access to Leeds and the M1
If you are the right person for this job, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 0207 870 7100.
Global Lingo is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all eligible candidates. No agencies please.