If you are looking for a Strategic Account Manager role in a company expanding massively and you want to help shape its future direction. We’re looking for special people with drive and passion. We’re known for delivering only the highest quality translation, interpreting and transcription services and a huge part of this is down to our dedication to customer care and service. If you can help us make a difference then we want to hear from you.
Based in our Leeds office, your primary responsibility will be the strategic account management of some of our existing translation, transcription and interpreting client base. Your role will be to work with these contacts and find new ones within the organisations to expand Global Lingo’s reach.
You don’t need any experience of working in the language industry because we’ll supply you with all the support and training you need.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all eligible candidates but not agencies.
- Develop existing strategic accounts
- Formulate and achieve account growth plans
- Achieve and exceed targets and activity levels, as agreed with the Senior Management Team
- Secure/install long-term contracts
- Provide accurate forecast information
- Develop client relationships and a high standard of customer service
- Maintain an understanding of customers’ marketplace, customers and competitors
- Manage customer satisfaction and profitability
- Develop and conduct quarterly and annual Account Reviews to ensure that a long-term plan for success exists for each Strategic Account
- Build a strong understanding of Global Lingo’s portfolio of services in order to effectively cross-sell within strategic accounts
- Provide accurate weekly reporting to the management team to keep them fully appraised of the health of Strategic Accounts
- Maintain sales tracking via internal CRM system
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of strategic account development
- Ability to successfully negotiate
- Account mapping, planning and management
- Building effective relationships
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate at C Level down
- Effective presentation skills
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Motivated, goal orientated and persistent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively work with various internal teams (Project Management, Operations, Finance) to deliver results for your assigned accounts
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Un-capped bonus on all sales closed by you
- Company Laptop
- Bespoke on the job training in all software
- Access to marketing materials and support
- Support from an experienced and friendly team
- Opportunity to rise through the company dependent on performance
- Office based role with easy access to Leeds and the M1
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Additional holidays for long service
If you are the right person for this job, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0113 397 0976.