Global Lingo is the leading language services company in the UK and we want you to be a part of our success.
If you are looking for a business development role in a company expanding massively and you want to be involved in the future direction of the company, then you need to apply for this role.
Based in our Leeds office your primary responsibility will be finding qualified leads and winning new translation clients. You don’t need any experience of working in the language industry because we’ll supply you with all the support and training you need.
What we’re looking for
You will be a financially motivated and highly driven, with experience in opening and building relationships in order to close business.
You’ll exceed your KPI’s and revenue targets and demonstrate strong skills in all facets of sales including:
- Proactively generating qualified sales leads
- New business development
- Following up leads
- Closing skills
- Relationship management
- Time management
- Working closely with Projects Team
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Un-capped bonus on all sales closed by you
- Company Laptop
- Bespoke on the job training in all software
- Access to marketing materials and support
- Support from an experienced and friendly team
- Opportunity to rise through the company dependent on performance
- Office based role with easy access to Leeds and the M1
If you are the right person for this job, then please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or call us on 0113 397 0884.
Global Lingo is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all eligible candidates. No agencies please.