Global Lingo are known for delivering only the highest quality transcription, translation and interpreting services and a huge part of this is down to our dedication to customer care and service.
As part of our global expansion plans we are looking for an IT Systems Support Manager to help support our expanding teams around the world. The successful applicant will be based in our Cluj office.
We’re very reliant on our systems and work mainly using cloud systems such as Google Drive and Dropbox. We’ve looking for someone who has experience trouble shooting windows 7 and 8 remotely as well as being able to help maintain and develop server systems and set-ups. The right person needs to well organised and able to juggle moving priorities, as well as being able to plan and project manage system installations.
- Responding quickly to and effectively to IT support requests by team members.
- Ensuring all systems are effectively maintained and kept up to date.
- Trouble shooting internet connectivity issues.
- Responsibility for ensuring back-up servers and cloud systems are monitored and archived correctly.
- Understanding of all Google Cloud Systems – Drive, Google +, Gmail, Docs, Calendars, Dropbox etc.
- Experience of installing and troubleshooting all Microsoft Office software including Outlook.
- Experience of WordPress installations, maintenance and development.
- Understanding of Windows 7 and 8 and able to troubleshoot software issues to maintain systems and ensure optimum running.
- Experience with VoIP installations and maintenance.
- Understanding of Web Servers and the ability to maintain and update them.
- Maintenance of Administration records and logs of all software and hardware.
- Proactive ideas around systems development.
- Project management of new systems development including user interface.
- Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and to budget.
- Effective communication with team members and both internal suppliers.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Experience in supplying IT support remotely.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud systems and network connectivity.
- Project management skills and systems implementation.
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- High level of IT literacy including all major Microsoft applications.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Company Laptop.
- Bespoke on the job training.
- Support from an experienced and friendly team.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Global Lingo is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all eligible candidates. No agencies please.